Medical instruments & implants
FMI is a contract manufacturer of choice for
- poly- and Monoaxial screws
- minimally invasive surgery products.
FMI Instrumed, is a contract manufacturer of choice for the global medical instruments and implant industries.
We specialize in the series production of implants such as cages, poly- and monoaxial screws, instruments and other (minimally invasive) surgery products. Our customers are located around the world.
Our main strength is that we have all the manufacturing services you require under one roof, at our facilities in The Netherlands. There, we have state of the art, validated production technologies such as 3D metal printing, combined with the more ‘traditional’ manufacturing services such as machining, finishing and clean packaging. This enables us to be a strategic partner for the full-service, single source supply of your high quality medical products.
- Orthopedic implants, both machined and 3D printed
- Mono- and poly-axial screws and cages
- Orthopedic instruments
- Full service outsourcing provider
- ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and FDA registered
- Traceability, from raw material to final product
- 35 years of experience in the medical industry
- VMI based production
- Long and reliable relationships with our customers
- Dutch, English, French and German speaking contacts
Our work at a glance
Our manufacturing services
- Additive manufacturing of titanium
- Surface finishing: heat treatment, electro polishing, anodization, laser marking
- Clean packaging and labeling