Here you can download our certificates, general terms & conditions, brochures and our machine list.
FMI quality certificates
- FMI Holding Certificatie of Re-marking (2021-2024) (825.29 KB)
- FMI Holding ISO 9001 (2021-2024) (135.60 KB)
- FMI Medisch ISO 9001 NL (2021-2024) (791.72 KB)
- FMI Medisch ISO 9001 ENG (2021-2024) (790.67 KB)
- Schut Precision ISO 9001 (2023-2026) (167.80 KB)
- FMI Medisch ISO 13485 NL (2021-2024) (792.68 KB)
- FMI Medisch ISO 13485 ENG (2021-2024) (791.52 KB)
- Schut Precision ISO 14001 (2023-2026) (209.36 KB)
FMI's terms & conditions
For the FMI companies, the General Terms and Conditions issued by Koninklijke Metaalunie (the Dutch organization for small and medium-sized enterprises in the metal industry), referred to as the METAALUNIE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, apply to all of their quotations, orders and contracts.
The General Terms aand Conditions are filed at the Registry of the Rotterdam District Court on 1 January 2014, Issued by Koninklijke Metaalunie, P.O. Box 2600, 3430 GA Nieuwegein, the Netherlands. © Koninklijke Metaalunie.
Download the Metaalunie terms & conditions:
- Machine list