FMI privacy statement
By law and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations, FMI ensures the privacy of all of the visitors and users of the FMI website(s). Furthermore, FMI ensures that any personal information that you willingly or unwillingly submit to us via our website(s) is treated in a confidential and secure manner. Our employees have a strict instructions to treat your details and information with confidentiality.
Our websites use functional cookies with the sole intent of measuring website traffic and to monitor the quality of our websites. As with other cookies, our cookies are stored locally on your computer. In no way can these cookies be used to identify you as an individual.
FMI uses information that you provide:
- In order to contact you to answer your questions and to reply to remarks or reply to other feedback that you submit to us;
- To contact you if you are a candidate when we have vacancies that could be of interest to you;
- To contact you as a candidate if we need further information to help us in our job search;
- To collect statistical information regarding the use of our website and to use feedback from customers, to improve and develop our services further. This data is collected anonymously.
- FMI will not use received information for any other purpose.
FMI Contact Forms
Contact forms submitted to FMI are sent as emails to the relevant staff member in order to answer your request. Your information is also stored temporarily in our website content management system (CMS).
Storage of information
- The information that you provide is stored digitally in a secure environment, solely dedicated to hosting our website(s).
Removal of information
- FMI shall regularly remove information stored in its CMS when no longer required or deemed to be outdated.
- You have, at all times, the right to have your information and details removed or deleted from our system(s)
FMI s shall not in any way share your information with any third parties without permission
FMI shall not share your personal and or business contact details with third parties without your prior, express and written permission.